Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, the issues are still continuing, and specifically:
- On the Squarespace side I am still getting SSL errors because of the Ezoic side in which, even though I turned off caching, there is still DNS indications that the IP addresses and CNAME are being proxied by Cloudflare.
Removing the Cloudflare proxy is what I was hoping to do, but you can see it still exists in the DNS settings. To rcap it, this is what I got from Squarespace:
"It looks like the domain is using the nameservers from Ezoic, and the Dns records are being proxied. This can cause issues with elements and tools in your Squarespace site, like the newsletter block.
The public records available for the domain name saturdaysinrome.com are not the records recommended to connect the domain to a Squarespace site. This is also affecting the generation of the SSL certificate."
Let me know if I can provide any additional information.