There shouldn't be flags for Youtube and Kadence. I do not understand why LEAP flags them. Here's why:
- I am already using iFrames to load all videos from youtube. As far as I know, LEAP activates "lazyloading" iFrames, and when it does, it should not block the page's loading time. This is totally irrelevant when we walk about LCP.
- For Kadence, I am one hundred percent sure that Kadence is a fast theme. Almost everyone from Youtube, everyone from the industry except Ezoic recommends Kadence. It goes the same with Astra and Generate Press. Most importantly, I cannot use the themes recommended by LEAP as they are all "untrusted" or "untested," which might cause security issues. Zakra, Foto, etc., barely have a community or support. Twenty-ish themes, however, look so ugly, like they came from the 2000s. I think LEAP tagged Kadence or Astra as slow themes because many people are using them and a considerable portion of these people added tons of heavy elements or plug-ins to their site - causing their site to slow down. I think this gives LEAP the wrong impression or data about Kadence and other "trusted" themes out there.
- PAGE_NOT_CACHED - As far as I can remember, I've already set the caching variables correctly. Ethan and Charlie from Twist gave me the variables to set last month. CDN and Caching should not be a problem now. But why is this showing up?
Ultimately, this article:
I've read and done this several times. My site is optimized:
- No caching plug-ins - done
- Cloud Integrated - done
- CDN only activated in Ezoic/Ezoic's Cloudflare, correctly set - done
- Caching and other speed WordPress plug-ins - done
- Page builders removed - done
In correlation to the screenshot you've attached, it seems that it is the CDN that's causing the problem.
So I checked my site from Ezoic Lab (see attached picture for the results). That's it! It's the CDN not working correctly.
If my Ezoic CDN is properly working, the initial server time will drop to less than 100 milliseconds. This is causing LCP problems.
After checking this article: https://support.ezoic.com/kb/article/is-ezoics-cdn-or-the-caching-app-working-on-my-site
I got a result saying x-ezoic-cdn: "miss." (See attached photo)
But why is that happening? That page has been sitting on my site for four months already. I've also set the caching and CDN variables correctly. Besides, if I have an Ezoic plug-in, my pages should be automatically cached even after making a slight revision, right? Or maybe it's the Ezoic WordPress plug-in that's causing the problem, not the CDN.
If there's something I can do to fix this, please suggest it immediately. I know that I'm still a small publisher, and I would not complain if Ezoic treats me with less importance. But please, I need to show Google that my site is worthy to rank now that my site is getting traction in search engines.