Molly Happy Monday! I hope you have had a great weekend. I have taken a look at your EPMV and can see that the EPMV has climbed an average of 5.01% in the period after you have started the Premium program.
With Premium your standard Ezoic earnings are protected as we run two auctions when you are on Premium, one is the standard Ezoic ads and the other is the Premium ads auction. If the standard advertiser bid is $1 and the Premium advertiser bid is $50 we place the $50 ad on your site so that you can earn the highest revenue. With the reporting we put $1 into your standard Ezoic earnings as this is what you would have earnt without Premium and we put $49 in the Premium earnings. This way you have transparency over your earnings whilst getting the highest revenue that you can for your site. You can read more about this here in your Ezoic dashboard: https://premium.ezoic.com/premium/revenue-explained
The reason why you are seeing the lowest earnings that you have experienced with Ezoic is down to global events and that January is the lowest ad rates for Publishers traditionally. You can view our recent live stream about this to learn more:
It's important to note that one of the benefits of being on Premium is to help your site have increased revenue during these lower EPMV times of the Publishing cycle.
In terms of the next steps to take we recommend at this time of year focusing on your content and core web vitals to help set your site up for success in 2023. This article can help you with your content: https://community.ezoic.com/d/6299-how-to-plan-your-content-for-success-in-2023 and this article can help you with your core web vitals: https://community.ezoic.com/d/3808-how-do-i-get-my-core-web-vitals-to-green
Alongside this for your site I noticed the following:
1) You have ad restrictions set up on your site here: https://pubdash.ezoic.com/ezoicads/adrestrictions/adrestrictions and objectionable content on your site here: https://pubdash.ezoic.com/ezoicads/adrestrictions/objectionablecontent I would recommend checking through to see if you are happy for these restrictions to be lifted and happy to change any of the objectionable content. Google doesn't allow ads next to content that isn't family friendly and so this content will be impacting your earnings.
2) Set up mediation, this can help you to feel confident that you aren't leaving any revenue on the table: https://support.ezoic.com/kb/article/google-adsense-and-the-mediation-app
3) You aren't currently using your Flickify or Humix tools this could be impacting your revenue by up to 15%. Especially with Premium as you can create 100 videos a month with Premium compared to 5 videos if you aren't on Premium.
4) I would also recommend working on getting your optimization settings to a 100. This article can help you with setting up the responsive ad placeholders: https://community.ezoic.com/d/4157-how-to-set-up-responsive-ad-placeholders
5) Start to use NicheIQ topics. Topics are evergreen keywords that are linked to your domain niche. It saves you hours of work doing keyword research. Alongside this these keywords are within reach for your site and are updated weekly so as your site grows so does the difficulty and traffic levels. We have a challenge going around NicheIQ topics in community here: https://community.ezoic.com/d/3008-nicheiq-topics-challenge
If you have any questions as you work through these articles and steps, please let me know, I would love to help further. many thanks