I attempted moving this same site to Ezoic a couple of weeks back, but the "site origin" error forced me to revert to my hosting's DNS. At that time, the site in question had 115 posts.
But a few days ago, I merged another site with the site, and it now has a total of 215 posts.
So, yesterday, I decided to move the site to Ezoic again. logged in to my Ezoic account, and simply entered the given Ezoic DNS parameters to my domain name. As expected propagation started.
Fast forward to today, I observed that one of the high traffic posts on the site hasn't generated any traffic today. It was originally published on the site I merged with this. So, each time I tried to visit the page, it led to a "404" error. I knew something was wrong.
On digging deeper, I found that Ezoic reverted my site back to how it was a couple of weeks back when I last tried to move the site to them. I'm wondering how this came to be. Is it that they save up sites or something.
A friend recommended that I clear my cache under the Ezoic "Speed" tab. I have done that many times, but nothing has changed.
Kindly help on what to do, as I'm losing traffic to 404 errors already.